Newly Wedge

Meet my new wedges! I Totally adore them, really like that zipper detail. Wearing them today with a cream tunic and leggings. Don't know what I will be wearing tonight yet..but I wish you all the best in 2011!



14 comments:

  1. mooi hoor! happy new year alvast!

    join the give-away on my blog here: http://www.fashionisaparty.com/2010/12/give-away-50-euro-free-shopping-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig hoor! Ik had ze ook al op Nelly gezien:)!
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doe zijn echt prachtig! Mooie gestyled meid xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geweldige schoentjes! <3

    Nog de beste wensen :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hele mooie schoenen meid, happy 2011

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your style!

    happy new year!

    XO

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    new here so come check me out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those wedges, I 'm looking for some for myself! You look pretty!
    Happy New Year to You and Your Family!
    ♥
    xo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  8. wauw hou van jou outfit, je schoenen zijn echt geweldig.
    liefs en happy new year meid!
    xxx

    www.seafakedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those wedges & this outfit!!!! :)

    http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The wedges are great! How I wish, Nelly would also ship to Austria!! :)

    Love your blog - I'm going to follow it! :)

    <3,
    Martina

    http://meetmartina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them!!
    look at my recent post about my rick owens wedges, they're so similar

    i follow you, hope you'll do the same

    silvie
    http://oneadaysilvie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW

@STYLEBYJULES