Shopping / Perfect Wedges

I was scanning through eBay in search of the perfect summer dress. I wanted something floaty, with a touch of  boho. Never found it. However, I did buy a pair of taupe, suede wedges. Quite different from the dress I wanted, but just as perfect. I have some really nice ideas on how to pair them up, so stay tuned for the outfits!


p.s. I made a few changes on my blog, I edited the width of the layout and I will post bigger pictures from now on. I still have all my previous posts, I just didn't want to have pictures of different sizes on the same page. You can find everything in the archives and as soon as I post more updates with bigger pictures, there will be more on the same page again!

7 comments:

  1. Hele mooie wedges en je nieuwe layout is ook mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. They remind me of Giuseppe Zanotti wedges. These are perfect and will go with so many outfits. Now I want a pair. lol Can't wait to see your rock these.

    I would love if you could stop by my celebrity style and fashion blog sometime. xoxo
    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    Also follow me on blog lovin.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2399184/fash-boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  3. inderdaad perfect! heel erg mooi!
    x M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat een mooierds! heb je de link van de verkoper? wil wel eens een kijkje nemen daar!

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW

@STYLEBYJULES