HAIR

I just came home from the hairdresser, cut of just a bit more! I am really pleased with the result, it's the same as I already had only shorter. This is what I originally had in mind, but because my hair was so long first I didn't have the guts to cut it all of at once. I think about 4/5 cm came off, nothing compared with the 20 cm I cut off the first time, haha.

Photobooth pic!


5 comments:

  1. For a while I've been thinking to cut my hair the same length as you now have.Just don't have guts.
    But your haircut looks absolutely wonderful.Makes me want to cut my more.
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks lovely, short hair for the win!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say after going through some of your older posts, I think this bob suits you so much more and I don't mean that in a horrible way. It's chic.

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW

@STYLEBYJULES