Insta Week #7

Been a while since my last instagram post. Here are some of my latest photos!


1. My very first gift as a blogger came as a fab pair of sunnies
2. The bag I carry around a lot lately
3. New furry friend to keep me warm
4. Ordered!
5. Me and my extra set of ears
6. Stud bag, outfit details
7. Outfit details wearing my H&MXMargiela dress
8. My big jumper + not so big bag
9. Details, baggy jeans and ankle boots

@StylebyJules

P.S. I just updated my blog sale again. Added some new pieces!

Bloglovin' | GFC | Twitter|Fashiolista|Tictail

3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures :)!!!!
    follow? just let me now :* kisses,

    www.fashionrella.com

    Fiorella

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos :)
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute set. :) Especially love the fur vest and all your accessories..

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW

@STYLEBYJULES