Little Red Dress

Tomorrow I'll be celebrating Christmas with my bf's family, and I am thinking about wearing my new red dress. I wanted to buy the green one, but, unfortunately, it sold out. I really liked the red one too so it wasn't too much of a deal. I'm still doubting about what accessories I'll be wearing, though I do know that I just want to keep it simple. What are you going to wear? Tell me, I am very curious! :)



Dress: FCUK, Shoes: H&M Trend

Bloglovin' | GFC | Twitter|Fashiolista|Tictail

5 comments:

  1. Prachtig, mooi figuurtje heb je!
    Liefs,
    http://www.oh-saycanyousee.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Een prachtige jurk heb je aan! Jammer dat de groene was uitverkocht, maar dit staat je ook goed:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooi, heb zelf de blauw-groene met korte mouw :)

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW

@STYLEBYJULES