Floral Legs

I planned on shooting outfits last Monday, but my camera apparently needed some quite time, because it just didn't work. It was weird actually, yesterday it worked just fine again. All those technical things that come with the job when you're blogging still get me confused sometimes.
About the outfit: I've been wearing this sweater to bits lately, especially when I don't want to think about what I have to wear for too long. It's super soft and matches anything. I prefer wearing it with more girly items, like these floral trousers. Hope you like it! Oh, and don't forget to enter the q&a if you have any questions for me whatsoever, I'll be doing a post about it soon.




Trousers: Mango
Sweater: Pieces
Heels: Sacha


2 comments:

  1. Really like the sweatshirt and that bag.
    xx
    http://www.thedutchcountryside.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11298797/the-dutch-countryside

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die broek is echt prachtig! Mooi gecombineerd ook! :)

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW

@STYLEBYJULES