My beauty essentials

Even though I am not an expert when it comes to make up, I do have some miracle workers which I would't want to miss. After all, we girls simply like to look neat, non?


1. Garnier BB cream + primer
I honestly love this BB cream. It gives your skin a beautiful fresh glow without making it shiny or greasy. The primer is a must too: it makes sure that the BB cream lasts longer and it works as a blur.

2. Vaseline lip balm in cherry
Softens the lips and creates a nice, subtile color. The best remedy against dry lips! It smells really nice as well.

3. Inecto pure coconut hair serum
This is the perfect serum when you want your hair to get less fuzzy and more shiny. It doesn't make your hair greasy and it doesn't smell like coconut too much. I think most coconut products are too heavily scented.

What are your beauty essentials?


1 comment:

  1. I love that BB cream too. I'm hoping that my skin in better come summer so that I can wear it again, because it feels so much nicer than a heavy foundation, especially when it's hot. The serum sounds lovely too, I'm always looking for things to tame frizzy-ness!

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW

@STYLEBYJULES