Pink Blanket

I've been wrapping myself in this coat a lot lately, it feels as cozy as a blanket. Exactly what I need during this rather gloomy weather. It's been raining a lot, apparently we're not getting a proper winter after all... I have to admit that I am secretly craving for spring, too. Especially with all the new collections coming in to stores. I've added a thing or two to my new wish list! Are you already building up your spring wardrobe?
Enjoy your Saturday!


Coat/Shoes: H&M
Jeans: Zara
Bag: Mango
Jumper: Esprit


4 comments:

  1. De jas vind ik helemaal geweldig! Wat een mooi stofje en kleurtje! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear!! I lover your style and this coat is amazing!!!
    Nice to meet you ;)
    kiss, V
    http://www.infrontrowstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je jas ziet er mooi en lekker warm uit! (:

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW

@STYLEBYJULES