Sunday Shopping


Sunday is the perfect day to relax on the couch and do as little as possible. There is one thing in particular that I enjoy doing during Sundays though, and that would be online shopping. To be honest, I hardly visit actual “brick and wall” shops anymore. If I do, it’s usually because of the fact that I’m already in town and then decide to swing by.

Recently, Dutch webshop Zwijnenburg Mode sent me an email asking if I would write something about them on my blog. Frankly, I didn’t know the webshop before, so I decided to check it out. It’s always nice to get to know new shops, right? Especially when they sell brands as Supertrash and Maison Scotch. They even have nice stuff for the bf ;)
What do you prefer? Shopping online or visiting actual stores?

1 comment:

  1. I prefer going to the shop to try stuff on or if I need to have the item straight away, but shopping online is much more relaxing and allows me to make smarter choices. Great post!

    http://www.mystylediary.eu/

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW

@STYLEBYJULES