Monday Inspiration

Morning! Are you ready for a new week? To help beating the moody Monday blues, here's another inspiration post. This time it doesn't really represent anything, it is just a small collection of things I like for some reason. The shades of blue and brick red for example. Those are some of my current favorites and I've been using them quite often in my outfits. Oh, and that bathroom just looks so rustic and fresh at the same time, I want to jump into that bath right now!

Images via Tumblr


4 comments:

  1. Erg mooie inspiratie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love LOVE it!

    And btw, it means SO much to me if you vote for me for the Zalando blogger awards! You can win €500,- shopping money yourself :) CLICK HERE and write http://www.pose-blog.com. THANK YOU so much!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty photos1

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspo!!!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW

@STYLEBYJULES