Monday Inspiration


Images via Pinterest

I'm really excited about this week, 'cause tomorrow me and my bf are going citytrippin' to Berlin! I've been there once, and I immediately fell in love with the city. I cannot wait to share it with my boyfriend this time, I'm sure it's going to be lots of fun. If you have any tips about what we should definitely visit while we're there, please let me know!
The blog will be updated like you're used to, I've scheduled all the posts for this week so they will appear automatically. If you wanna follow me in Berlin, make sure to check out my Instagram!


4 comments:

  1. Have so much fun in Berlin!! Be safe!

    xx Bee
    http://lightandvibes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Berlin! :)

    xoxo, Peppi

    ReplyDelete
  3. such nice inspirational photos
    thanks for sharing
    I adore them

    x

    e d i o t

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lived in Germany for a bit, LOVED it, unfortunately never got to go to berlin, but have fun, also LOVE that hat!
    http://thebudusadventure.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW

@STYLEBYJULES