Shop My Closet


Image via Pinterest


As I am currently busy limiting my wardrobe content (it kinda looks like something in the picture above now, seriously!), leaving only those things I absolutely love and will love for seasons to come, a lot has to go. Some of it will end up at second hand stores, but most items (the good stuff!) is ready for you to shop.

I've added a lot of goodies to my tic tail shop, which you can find right here. To give you a little preview, I am selling a fluffy grey longline cardigan, two trench coats, a striped mohair jumper, a pair of leopard trousers and a lot more, all against bargain prices. If you have any questions, you can ask them in a comment below this post and I'll get back to you ASAP. Hope you'll find something nice!

Facebook | Bloglovin' Twitter Tumblr

5 comments:

  1. Misschien een beetje overpriced?...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anouk! Kun je misschien aangeven wat je precies te duur vindt? X

      Delete
  2. Oe. Wat een leuke dingetjes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great !
    -
    http://unperfekterblog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im right off to see that
    thanks for sharing
    x
    e d i o t

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW

@STYLEBYJULES