A quick hi from my new home



Woah, what a crazy week! Me and the bf got the keys to our new apartment on Monday, we moved in the very same day. The rest of the week mainly consisted of cleaning, driving back and forth moving boxes and furniture, staying up late, little sleep and fast food. Lots of it. And of course, there was a NYE party to be celebrated. Pretty hectic times I must say, but it is all starting to fall together now and it’s really beginning to feel like our home. I can’t wait to show you some photos when everything's done; I’m definitely going to do a post about it! I am already sharing some snaps on Instagram.

On another note, my new blog is taking shape as well. I’m aiming to have it up and running by January 12th. From there I’ll be back to blogging on a regular basis, with lots of outfit updates and new and improved content. I am not going to spill the beans yet, but I promise you guys: it will be totally worth the wait! J 


For now: Happy New Year!


11 comments:

  1. love this

    Giveaway on my blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year
    love your coat
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just moved as well and still have a lot to do and buy. good Luck and congrats!!!

    www.inmydreams.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and Happy New Year! Can't wait to see the new home and your new blog!
    http://norulejuststyle.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pic! Thanks for your comment in my blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat leuk! Succes met het inrichten van je nieuwe plek.
    Liefs Anouk
    www.sushisavedme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah! you look amazing in this outfit.
    Zoey
    http://blog.shoplinkz.com/win-ipad-air2/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the new place, change can be exciting! You've got a great blog (and a new follower too ;), happy new year!

    99 OUTFITS | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | CHICTOPIA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your coat, you look great for having a crazy week!!

    XO Courtney
    www.ColorMeCourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this cardigan! It's so chic, yet looks unbelievably cozy! Congrats on the new apt. hope the move is going well!

    xo
    -A-

    www.peckonthechic.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW

@STYLEBYJULES