Monday Inspiration


Images via Pinterest

Only a couple of days till Christmas! I can't help but feel a little disappointed about the fact that we're not gonna have a white Christmas here in The Netherlands though. I mean, I know that it is has become pretty rare nowadays, but since it was super cold a week or two ago, I kinda got my hopes up. It's just so cozy when it snows during the holidays, don't you think? 

Whereas everybody else is shopping for last minute Christmas gifts, I'll be off hunting some interior goodies today. Afterwards I'm gonna meet up with my web designer, to work on the new blog. Can't wait to show you guys the result when we're finished with everything :) 

Happy holidays!


2 comments:

  1. I can use some pink fluffiness in my life right about now :)
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, very wintery!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW

@STYLEBYJULES